Friday, July 27, 2012

0
Gerber Graduates Sip & Smile spill proof Sippy Cup



I have finally found the only sippy cup made the really does NOT leak/spill! I have tried at least a dozen different sippy cups and this one passes the test! It has been thrown across the kitchen from the high chair, out of the stroller, left upside down on the floor-you name it and it does not spill. After discovering this, I bought 14 of them! I found them originally in the smaller size at my local grocery store when I needed a sippy quick and then ended up buying a bunch more on Amazon after discovering that my quest for the perfect sippy had been found (Quite on accident too since I was just grabbing whatever they had for the car ride!) I'm telling everyone I know about these!


Use this link to check it out on Amazon.

The picture on Amazon shows dogs on the cup but all the ones I got are as pictured above. They come in a two pack of either green and orange or orange and pink. I have boys and got a few pink ones since the colors are sent at random but Amazon made it easy to switch them out! An added bonus- my son loves pointing to the eyes, hands etc. so it has been a fun way to practice body parts!


0 comments:

Post a Comment