Tuesday, July 17, 2012

0
Alex Toys Little Hands Wooden Stringing Sets-String & Beep

I got this toy for my 21 month old and he loves it! He played with it for 20 minutes straight on a plane ride. The cars are made of wood and are very durable.  It even passed the chew test that my toddler gave it-no paint even came off. My son loved stringing the cars, I helped him get started and showed him how to do it since it was a new skill and after a few minutes he was doing it on his own. I have seen other stringing sets but this one is the best because it has a stopper on the end (very cute a little stoplight shown below). The other great thing about this set is that they are little cars so even when my son isn’t stringing them he still likes to play with the little cars. He has even started identifying them by name of the different cars (car, fire truck etc.) I would buy this again and plan to buy it for gifts in the future.

Check out www.alextoys.com for more information and to purchase this great toy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment